Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time is a flying...

holy shiz it's already Wednesday! Today was CRAZY at work especially with all the effing craziness with the market. Who knew that the reserve money market was gonna fall under a buck!!!! I was fielding angry peeps all day...ay ya yi! But I did get a check for $1.1M...NICE...and some other dude wrote me a check for half a mil! The day had a perfect ending. One of our money managers is in town and took us out for some bomb ass Japanese beer...Echigo and some serious sushi.

After getting home, I cruised over to my other apartment, just cuz I could and laid on the couch for awhile and read Honolulu's Best...I found where I can get the best cupcake...Cake Couture...watch out!

A good buddy is in town so I'm excited to see her this week!!! Bring on the mai tai's...woo hoo.

Asta pastas!

No comments: