Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visitor


My friend Emilie, who usually does not make decisions without hours of research, surprised me before I moved and spontaneously bought a ticket to come visit me. We had an amazing time and I'm so glad she was part of my daily adventures.

She arrived late on Saturday the 4th. We didn't do much that night but she is quite the planner so I armed her with tour magazines and she created a list of to do's.

Sunday morning we headed out to breakfast at the ShoreBird, cruised the International Market, went surfing, snorkeled Hanauma Bay, took a scenic drive around the island and went to a bbq at a friend's house...ohana style.


Breakfast at the ShoreBird...I inhaled coconut pancakes and washed it down with POG


International Market...we got really good at the self portraits :)


Here fishy fishy


Sup party people?


Hanauma Bay


Blowhole by Sandy Beach

No comments: