Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cirque Hawaii and Dukes


On Monday Emilie booked us for Cirque Hawaii. I hurried home from work and we cruised over to the theater...were we in for a treat...lol. I'm used to the Vegas Cirques: O, Mystere, Love...um not so much. It was so low budget it was awesome. The acrobatics were impressive none the less. We had a few mai tai's and yesterday's overly buttery popcorn. They pulled some dudes out of the crowd to embarrass themselves and then on to the show. I got in trouble for taking pictures...seriously? my flash was off too...lame.

Afterwards, we headed over to Dukes for some more mai tai's...seeing a trend here? We had a great time, good food, awesome music, great drinks and lots of self portraits.

I live pretty close to the beach but stumbling back at night was quite the adventure...haha.


Getting the camera warmed up


In the theater with our tai's


Vili the Warrior embarrassing the tourists


Who's thinking about work in the morning...not me!


Evidence of a good night :)

No comments: